Tuesday, March 02, 2010

我爸出车祸了

今天下午有个电话打来我家,用英文问了我是不是我爸的女儿,确定了我爸的名字,他很冷静地要我镇定,因为我爸刚刚有车祸进院了。他安慰我不需要太紧张,我爸状况现在还算很好,他给了我医院的资料、医生名字、父亲的身体状况(心跳等系数),就说很好我很成熟,能够控制自己的情绪。他说我爸现在左脚可能会残废,手术正在进行中,但是要我跟爸爸一直说话,即使在电话那头我爸已经昏迷不醒了。我假装很镇定,心里那头想爸爸怎么那么不小心,是不是平时饮食习惯不健康也有关。

他说,为了让电话连接进去手术室的仪器,我必须到安静的房间去,先别让妈妈知道,免得她会紧张担心,身边有什么电子仪器电话必须拿掉。他要求我到楼上的房间去,我跟爸爸说了一阵子,电话线真的太吵杂了,我到楼下去。他说好,以防干扰,确定把门锁上。我又继续对爸爸说话,我已经很想哭了,但我必须忍着,等到手术完毕再告诉妈妈。

40分钟过了。他又说,好了,你爸爸的状况很好了,再加油还有一下下就完成了。他说,脚的部分完成了,现在还剩生殖器官的部位,只要让我爸小便或有生理反应就行了。他指示我用左手拿着电话,把裤子退去,用手指开始抚摸生殖器官,阴道上一点阴蒂的位置。我责问他这跟我爸有什么关系,他说你不需要特地做出那些声音,你只要确定你的嘴唇靠着电话筒就好,让他有感觉就好,因为你是家中最小,跟爸爸比较亲近,要快,我们没什么时间了!

“⋯⋯”
“嘿,你还在吗?你要快一点,准备好了吗?”
“好的,可是你可以等我一下吗?”
“当然可以!快点啊!”

我用手机拨了电话去父亲的店,
“哈啰?”我爸。



故事说到这,已经很明显我是被人耍了。不是,既然有性爱电话,就有电话性爱、电话高潮等屁东西,我是被人用电话非礼了我,差一点就强奸了我。我从来没有刚才那样,那么渴望听到爸爸的声音,我听到他的声音,眼泪狂飙,我说我等下再打给你,我现在要去吊人 !MCH 我拿起那电话筒,那死变态或许听到我的对话,已经盖了我的电话!

我说出来,并不是让你骂我笨。是,我是这类骗子的最佳人选,女性,译英文,心急,对医学懂一点又不懂一点,刚从国外回来自认为思想开通,孰不知这是愚痴。我只以为电话里可以骗的了什么,钱财,我老早都有防备心了,甭跟我说做什么问卷、孩子被绑票。没想到这年头,不需要出门也会被强暴。

这死变态不知骗过多少人,反倒是不译英文的家庭主妇我不太担心,因为像我妈这类她早早都挂了,鸡同鸭讲。那死变态的声音,那是男人声,但是有种让人毛毛,像电视剧里个个变态都用变声器出来的声音,尾音有点尖尖,像女人声。现在回想的每件琐碎的事,都像个谱这样恍然大悟,为什么他这么问、这么说都是有原因的。

我是个保守的女生,我曾说过,我很少穿着很少或很短,因为仅仅是那人心里有意图,不需有身体的接触,我都会觉得不舒服、视觉非礼或强暴。虽然在这起事件那人威胁不到我些什么,但是在那变态催促我那么做时,我在他的想像画面应该是有够污秽的。

9 comments:

nkweng said...

#%%^&**()_
you have that guy's phone no. ??

Purplezt said...

no, I tried to trace his phone number by calling telekom, but thanks to their inefficiency, I'm tired of trying.

He was very careful at the beginning, he asked me whether I'm using digital phone. God damn him

Sweet Leng said...

huh... can really understand your feeling... if someone told me at the beginning abt my family member incident i sure will very worry... and do the same thing as you did... WTF.... i will help you curse him before i have my every single meal...

Sweet Leng said...

by the way, how come the homo know you are the youngest in the family?

Purplezt said...

haha cursing before meal might makes you lost of appetite wor. :P

That pervert is very manipulative. The only thing he knew before making call is my dad's name.

"Helo? Is XXX here?" he asked.
"No, he is not here" I said.
"Who are you?"
"May I know who is on the line please?" I fucking hate ppl call to my house, questioning who I am without telling his/hers, and this stupid call woke me up from noon sleep, was kinda annoyed :P
"Are you his daughter?"
"Sorry, may I know who are you?! I don't know what's your intention of making this call!"
"I'm calling from hospital blablabla, are you his daughter?"
"Yes..."

Everything he knew bout me, my name my height and weight (fuck, I think he wanted them for imagination!! Urgh!), were from the conversation he explaining himself convincingly and requesting at the same time. Cause I was worried and lost and everything he asked I would tell without any doubt.

So, when you get this kind of call, MUST contact the person that they mentioned. Don't lead by their words. Must be very clear knowing what you should do. Though they would say they are running out of time, you are advised to followed whatsover. This person is high educated, well planned, patient, organised and persuasive. He sounded just like a clinical staff to me.

Sweet Leng said...

hmmm... if call random how come know this phone number is your house one and can even speak out ur father name... suspecious.... holmes is here... anywhere... take good care for urself and family... human is all around.. also whole-black-hearted-human-like animal... beware...经一事长一智....next time know how to deal la...

Stephanie said...

刚开始我还真的以为你爸出车祸。。"汗!!"
在家不出门也会遇到变态,都不知道哪里才是安全的地方..你自己也要小心一点.

Stephanie said...

你们家有固定看哪家诊疗所的吗?可能资料不小心泄漏出去,给"有心人"知道!

Purplezt said...

Sweet Leng: Holmes? I want Dr. John Watson, no no I want Jude Law okay? :P

Stephanie: 大家也要小心,可以告诉你其它的朋友,大家一起防范这种死变态。唔,我相信有很多不法途径可以拿到别人的个人资料,先别说不法途径,大家翻开黄页都可以拿到最基本的资料了,防不胜防。总之,大家小心啦!